Navigation Menu

Peperoni Pizza with Hotdog Stuff Crust

So I've seen enough commercials on the Hot Dog Stuff Crust that I had to break my diet and give it a go.

 
First disappointment was I noticed that my crust was missing the sauces on it to make it resemble a hotdog. I really should have checked it before I left, but I was too excited to eat it and worried it was going to get cold before I got home.

How do you add more unnecessary calories to an already heart stopping food..... add a hotdog in the crust. The extra meat sure made the crust a lot better though in saying that I always get a thin based pizza for my peperoni topping and there's never much crust to get through.

The hot dog wasn't anything gourmet as expected but more meat is always good. It definitely made each slice more fulfilling and left me extremely bloated when I managed to polish off 7 slices. Yes I'm a fatty.
I think at the end of the day it doesn't add enough value to the pizza. A nice gimmick and I'm glad I tried it but I'm more than happy to just take my peperoni pizza on thin base as it is.