Navigation Menu

Johnny Hotsauce

First off thanks to my sister for thinking of me on her trip to QLD and bringing me home two bottles of delicious hot sauces.
Johnny Hotsauce is a family owned company. Brewing nothing but the tastiest and hottest hot sauces. I love how their sauces are made from fresh local ingredients and we need to start supporting Aussie companies like these.

First off, I got two bottles, one habernero and one colon-burning ghost chilli. 

I love habernero. It has this beautiful taste to it with an enticing kick that's just insanely amazing. Yea it's hot, but it's not just a pure burn unlike ghost chilli. I personally love how it's a bit runny then with chunks of chilli that I can smother my pulled pork sandwiches in. It was fantastic. 

One slight gripe I had was the restriction in the pourer. It didn't really allow the chunks to pass through as freely as I'd like. I understand it's to portion control so you don't accidentally overdose your food into a chili coma. I removed it nonetheless and now I can let the sauce flow 'til my hearts content.
I think for chili lovers, this is a must buy. It's a fantastic product that not only support local businesses but rivals those international brands I usually purchase.