Navigation Menu

Kurkure Hyderabadi Hungama

So what rivals Kettles Chilli Chips? This does!!!

I found this on my adventure to an Auburn Indian Grocery Store (located Northumberland Road, there are a few there but I'd say wander through them all to find yourself some bargains). This particular store, as you walked in the smell of spices opened up my multicultural senses and got me all excited for a good snack finding.

I did a small bulk buy of Kurkure products from the store (4 packets for $5) and was more than happy to see they jumped on the social media bandwagon and got themselves a Facebook page.


Today's review is of this particular product and all I can say is Wow! The spice is a medium to strong kick. It also has a nice tangy bite to it. Such a nice combination of sensations in the mouth. The burning was still lingering at least 30 minutes after I stopped eating (which was hard to do because it was that damn good).

So chilli lovers... make your way to Auburn and bulk buy some of this... you won't regret it. I'm so excited to open the other packets now.