Navigation Menu

Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo

After seeing them on my friend's Facebook page, I instantly joined the bandwagon when I fianlly saw them at my local Woolworths.
There's a bit of confusion with the packaging. It likes to make reference to Joyville: magical Cadbury land of Chocolate that I would like to visit (Our next closest thing to reliving Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - The original not the creepy Johnny Depp version). The confusion begins because the Marvellous Creation is our first connection to Joyville but this product isn't a Marvellous Creation.

My second confusion was isn't Nabisco another brand but apparently Kraft bought out Cadbury and Nabisco, so that explains how they were able to combine the two flavours into this product. Makes me wonder what other cross contamination is heading for us in the future: Oreo Biscuit with Cadbury Centre? 
As imagined, this combination merges two great products and formed a great product. The delicious Cadbury chocolate with an Oreo centre. It really couldn't go wrong. Despite hardly adverts, I'm sure through word of mouth this product will boom on it's own.