Navigation Menu

Cadbury Dairy Milk Blueberry

So when I saw these on the shelf in Singapore. It was one of those unique enough items that I must have. 
First off I love the packaging. A box that holds individually wrapped chocolate pieces. How great is that! I love not having to close off the block somehow or over breaking the line and having to eat more or less depending on the breakage. The fact I don't need to reseal after opening is a big winner for me.
For some reason I expect some type of fruity goo inside the chocolate because it was Blueberry. But alas it was nothing and just a flavour blended into the chocolate. It's not bad and not overly sweet. Though the after taste leaves you with something quite artificial, but enjoyable nonetheless.
I'm just hoping Australia starts adapting this form of packaging as the current ones don't cater for conservative eating.