Navigation Menu

Corn Dog

Here is one of my secret loves in Strathfield. The all too familiar corn dogs. But made by Koreans. What's different? Umm Possibly not much but I love it.
There use to be a small Korean stall that served it but it's not a Hotdog with Bulgogi shop. So there's only one place where I can find it, right next to the station. 

Horrible thing about this place is there's no place to seat and I'm forced to take away and hence pour sauce into the bag and leave. Not as pleasant as enjoying it on a plate.
The crumb batter is sweet and the sausage is just normal, nothing fancy. But the combo with tomato sauce is just a pleasant street food. Something I can always fall back on as a snack when I'm in the area. 
We normally pair this up with some deep fried sushi but that seems to have gone extinct now.