Navigation Menu

Fried Banana @ Kaysone Sweets

I love my food at Cabramatta and this is just another to add to my list. My fiancee and I have our weird lil traditions/habits like buying Red Lea chips, dim sims with chilli sauce and a fruit shake which we'll call our lunch. We enjoy that kinda thing sometimes. 
 
I've had the fried banana here before and recall it being really good. It's probably all the oil on it. The banana is actually existent and not just a thick layer of flour. The sweetness is nice and best eaten warm/hot.

This place also has great smoothies and fruit shakes where you can choose the fruits you want, they chuck it all in a blender and add some sugar water and all for half the cost of boost.
Definitely a place to visit when you're in the area and the flock of people in their store constantly confirms its greatness.