Navigation Menu

Cote d'or Bouchee

So my weekly Thursday dinner sessions at my soon to be in-laws allows for some interesting snack sessions. They are always more than happy to feed me new things and I'm always a willing participant.
Bouchee, sometimes referred to as elephant chocolate because of the logo on the packaging, is owned by Kraft Foods and launched since 2001. The elephant symbolises the African origin of the cocoa bean used in the making of their chocolates.  

It's a Belgium milk chocolate filled with hazelnut, almond and cashew nut praline. 

Its a very sweet chocolate with a mousse-like center and it all just melts in your mouth beautifully. I think for the non-chocolate lovers the chocolate sensation is too strong and intense. 

This is available at your local supermarket, so tickle that sweet tooth of yours and try it.