Navigation Menu

Zinger Pie

So despite reading multiple bad reviews I thought my taste buds needs to experience the Zinger Pie.
 At $3.95 a pie, I'm not really expecting to be ultra gourmet as these reviewers seem to expect. It's KFC not a pastry shop.

I like the slightly burnt pastry as this added that toasty taste but definitely not pastry that crumbled and melted like butter in your mouth. It awas quite soggy and very simple.
The pie itself was a decent size, and actually looked like the one that was advertised unlike Maccas with their very tiny Big Mac representative.
The spicy from the Zinger fillet bits inside was a decent spice level. The inside of the pie just reminded me of gravy and thinly sliced up Zinger fillets.  
Don't really rate it as a must eat, but at least try it once before they abandon it from their menu.