Navigation Menu

Blair's Death Rain Buffalo Wing

Every chance I get I try to enlighten my taste buds with some high quality snacks and this my friend is a winner!
I have to declare hands down this is my all time favourite chip. It amazingly is a good balance of spiciness, saltiness and cheesiness. I even love it more than Chilli Kettles and that's saying a lot.

It's so beautiful that I'm drooling just thinking about eating them. My fiancée and I polished it off so quickly. It was suppose to be a quick taste session but next thing you know, we're both scraping the salts at the bottom of the bag. It has a spicy kick that isn't insanely hot, with a sour taste like Tabasco sauce and the familiar cheesy taste like the blue cheese sauce dip on buffalo wings.
Super high level of recommendation and the official Snacking Bear "Two Paws Up" stamp of approval. Go buy and try!