Navigation Menu

Chosen Fish Crackers

I picked up the packet as seafood crackers always seem delightful. Despite the packaging, I thought let's not judge a book by its cover and gave it a go.
This is made in the Philippines. Upon opening I'm hit in the face with a strong fishy smell.. at least they got the scent right.
The cracker itself isn't very crunchy but a bit chewy which was odd because it wasn't expected. Also if they didn't add my whole weekly intake of salt into one packet, it would have been more enjoyable to eat. The aftertaste left my mouth very dry and even halfway through eating, I felt like I needed water to wash it down.
I love the serving suggestions on the packet: "It's also good in bread or rice", which I don't think I would have ever considered eating it in that format.

Don't think I'll be giving it a second chance even if its on sale....