Navigation Menu

Cadbury Crispello Double Choc

Woohoo more new stuff from Cadbury..ummm sort of...but it looks like a different shaped Bueno.
When something is as great as the invention of Kinder Bueno... I can't blame them for trying to replicate it.

A thin crispy shell filled with creamy chocolate, all covered in Cadbury Milk chocolate. 
As always I'm a massive fan of the individually wrapped concept as this saves me the hassle of trying to seal it up. Though I think their idea was that it allows for easier sharing. Umm sharing and chocolate just does not go together in the same sentence. 
For me the chocolate was not very sweet. I love the crunchy layers. The texture is familiar and is usually nicer than just a mound of dense chocolate. 
I doubt I'll be adding this to the basket again. Dang it Cadbury.. you got me again with the word 'New' tagged in the top corner of your packaging.