Navigation Menu

Sara Jade Chilli Con Carne

This weeks Recipe to Riches winner is chilli lover  Sara Jade....
It was a close call between the con carne and the beef vindaloo but I'm very happy this product won. Was rooting for her to not make mistakes as this was obviously my preferred favourite.

First off I love her packaging and was utterly surprised they came up with something this great. It looks really professional and something that would definitely catch my eye at the supermarket.

What you receive in the box for your $6 investment is a small tub of chilli con carne and a packet of corn chips.

To be honest, the chips weren't that great and definitely did not need to be packaged in with this. It was cold, not much flavour and worse of all, it was all broken in the packaging before I had a chance to eat it. 

A bigger tub of con carne would have been nicer. The con carne itself had lots of flavour and the fiancee and I devoured it, every last drop. Not as spicy as they claim but if you happen to scoop up those chilli pieces, it did have a nice mild kick. 
Overall another nice product from the show. Still loving the croqs over this though.....