Navigation Menu

Ay Kitchen Spicy Thailand Peanuts

So my parents dropped off a bag of peanuts given to them and I'm more than grateful to accept...
I like peanuts, well nuts of all sorts *insert eye rolling at all the dirty minded people*. The fact that it's suppose to spicy only made it more appealing. 
Umm hello? Where's the spice? I think someone left it out of the cooking process. I was definitely expecting it to be more pungent since it was a Thai product. Instead the packet of peanuts was overpowered by the taste of kaffir lime leaves. So much so that I spent a good 10-15 minutes slowly picking out all the pieces. The peanuts were coated in garlic, salt and sugar, and it wasn't too sweet and salty. It did give it a nice crunch. 

Great to eat while watching TV.. you could easily polish a bag off without knowing despite the slightly unpleasant citrus leaves.