Navigation Menu

Manju's Vegetable Samosas

Another week and another product is released and you know what... I seem to get less and less excited. Not only is the only reception to these products quite negative, but the fact they keep releasing similar packaging is bugging me.  
On a positive note, my favourite this week won. Yea Manju has a bit of attitude but she has the right if she's making these samosas. 
Hands down the best frozen samosas I've had. I love the spice level as well. This isn't for the non chilli lovers as it gives a nice kick. I can imagine it being shunned for being too hot but people need to man up.

The pastry isn't as crispy as I would like but the combination inside, though familiar, just has the right amount of everything. If it's this good as a vegetarian dish, imagine it with meat inside!
Definitely worth popping down to your local Woolies and grabbing a box. I know I know.. how good can a samosa be.. well apparently THIS good. I think I found my new leading contender. Grab a box and judge for yourself.