Navigation Menu

Swiss Miss Premium Fudge Bars

After my first encounter with the Swiss Miss powdered drink, I knew there was something great when I saw these on the shelves at Costco. 

Swiss Miss is cocoa powder that makes a wickedly delicious instant hot cocoa.. even with little marshmallows. They actually originally made their product as a beverage for airlines but the drink became so popular that they decided to sell it at grocery shops.  
The ice-cream is sweet and just melts in your mouth and reminds of Chocollo at Wendy's. Remember Chocollo? It was their low fat attempt of ice cream. I wasn't convinced on the fat free component but it was amazingly delicious. 

I think this is a fantastic by-product of Swiss Miss and would probably rotate it into my ice-cream routine if  it didn't come in a massive box with just one flavour. For me, I just need the variety....