Navigation Menu

Crunchie Ice Cream

So standing in the ice-cream aisle deciding what ice-cream fulfil our after dinner cravings.. I think my fiancée won this round and we settled for something honeycomby....
I'm not a big Honeycomb fan.. so that eliminates my passion for snacks like Crunchie and Violet Crumble. My fiancée on the other hand seems to only seek out those snacks containing the things I hate. Wonder if she secretly does so just so I don't finish it all....I wouldn't blame her.

Just like the Snickers one, it's all individually wrapped to mimick the look of the candy bar. 
After my first bite, all I can say is Wow! I'm actually loving this ice-cream. I think the fact the honeycomb center isn't crunchy like the candy bar but very smooth and sweet really allows me to become a secret honeycomb converter. 

I don't think you'll see me reaching the Crunchie bars at the confectionery aisle... but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on its ice-creamy counterpart.