Navigation Menu

Snickers Hazelnut

I love limited edition snacks... its the collector aka hoarder instincts in me that makes me add items like this into my shopping basket. That being said.. it is a Snickers... and something tells me this can't be a bad thing.
Wow! Just when I thought the original Snickers, of which my drawer at work holds plenty, could not be topped and would remain one of my favourite secret loves. This hazelnut challenger throws a right hook and knocks the original to the canvas.

Tagline: A pile of hazelnuts, chewy caramel and a slab of nougat, covered in chocolate.

I love the taste of hazelnut replacing the original peanuts. It adds character, almost like a completely new and creative candy bar. Even after 15 minutes, I still could taste the linger of hazelnut in my mouth.
I guess they can still hold true to their values of Snicker really satisfies.. again!