Navigation Menu

Tic Tac Snack Campur Mix

This has been sitting my drawer at work for weeks now. I bought it as an impulse reaction to its cheap price but to be honest it looks quite unappealing and I suspect it to be nothing more than another dud snack.
This Indonesian snack has proudly defaced its packaging mentioning they are the official sponsors of Real Madrid. 

What is it? It's a combination of tapioca flour balls and corn pieces. A slightly salty and sweet combination of powders and different crunchy textures actually made it very interesting. Very moreish.
The only downside is that the seasoning is quite plentiful which means it can get really messy. So its not ideal for eating at your desk at work while you're trying to code. 

Another point was the crunch is quite loud. I manage to polish the whole packet in one seating and the infernal crunching was driving my neighbouring workmate mad.