Navigation Menu

Beef Yeeros @ The Yeeros Shop

A quick Google search found me this treasure. I'm not normally snacking around Marrickville but if I'm in the area, I'm a frequent visitor of the Yeeros Shop.
Have you ever had a kebab and was wondering whey they skimp out on the meat and sauce. Then this is your place. Meat pieces are chunky.. none of that thinly sliced stuff you get elsewhere in Sydney. The service is very friendly here, despite being busy, and that's a rare trait I can appreciate. The yeeros are packed with so much meat inside you cant even close the wrap. Don't even know if you can offically call this a yeeros as it's just meat attempting to stay enclosed in an undersized pita bread. Even though I'm a full-fledged carnivore, I thought that there was way too much meat. ( I had enough from my roll to make a small meat platter) 
The garlic and chilli sauce combo is always my go-to sauce when it comes to this. Not only great to ware off vampires but it works nicely to break the meatiness. You might feel like they've forgotten the salad but it's there amongst the cow.

My happiest moment when revisiting this place was the chips. My first bite into it flashed me back to when I was a kid and use to get the fish and chips in the newspaper. So oily, so good! Though now thinking back... how sanitary was it to place food in newspaper. Plus that's the size of a small plate, so you know the servings are generous. 
Though overall quality-wise, you're not getting something as fresh. But for what it is, I'm more than happy to use this to tie me over 'til I can get my Stalactite souvlaki fix.