Navigation Menu

Doritos Jacked Cheesy Enchilada

I was so hesitant to add this to my shopping cart as I'm not really a Doritos fan any more. I lost hope in their products a long time ago when I soon realised that all the flavours just don't appeal as much as I first thought. Hence probably why you regularly find them on sale. Just trying to palm off their un-sellables. The only time I really applauded them for was the introduction of the Doritos Burn. Finally a chip with heat and worthy of telling your friends. Haven't seen them at my local grocery stores recently.
The packaging is pretty much the same. "Jacked" seems to imply that the flavouring is going to be in-your-face intense. With the additions of cumin, black pepper and chilli it really kicked up the flavour a bit. It's slightly spicy but nothing that surpasses mild unfortunately. I love how some pieces have extra seasoning because those are my favourite ones. They truly are worthy of the "Jacked" labelling. 

I also notice the trend of companies shrinking packet sizes for their new releases. This is one of those cases. The packet is sold as a 150g bag.
I'm happy that it's trying to reinvent itself. Hopefully new flavours that are also jacked start popping up. I'm so tired of Doritos and their lack of new inventions.