Navigation Menu

Diary Milk Bubbly with Strawberry Flavoured Bubbles

My first impression is that it looks awfully like an Aero. Despite it being similar I'm still tempted to try it as they could have re-invented the combination of how the bubbles are formed or something to that matter.
I ripped the packaging opened and really loved the bubble shaped chocolate. Nice and different. Also a burst of strawberry milkshake smell whiffed out of the packet. Even before I broke into the chocolate. 
Even though strawberry is not one of my favourites, the taste reminds me of a Nesquik.... and I kinda like it. No sour, overly sugary and just what kids would order.

The texture isn't as fluffy as Aero either. A bit more dense on the bite. 
Personally I still prefer Aero over this stuff... good try though in a "New" product even though it felt like a very lazy attempt. Get on the ball Cadbury.. your last few products have been disappointing.