Navigation Menu

White Chocolate Mint Cookies 'n' Cream

Wow! The flavour itself is reason enough to get this snack. What an over ambitious chef to combine so many flavours into a single bite!
This was also bought from the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company. Well worth a stop by as mentioned in a previous blog.

When opening the packet, the mint flavour escapes fast and strong punching you in the face. They've added way too much mint that it drowns all the other flavours. It's so bad you can't even really taste the white chocolate. That's a big thumbs down from me because I love my white chocolate!

I'm really liking the rough texture of the cookies and cream though. But its very hard to hate cookies and cream. The more I eat, this mint sensation is giving me the feeling I just brushed my teeth. Maybe they can just take the mint out and replace it with toothpaste and make it into some type of miracle super product.