Navigation Menu

Coles Apricot & Almond Oat Bar

There's something about snacks that contain fruit and nuts that make me want to try it.

The first ingredient listed is Condensed Milk so we can scrape off the image of a healthy snack. The first bite left me so disappointed. The apricot pieces are minimal leaving just a plain nutty flavour. As I kept eating it, I find that you can smell the light sensation of sweet milk, and it mixed nicely with the almonds and oats.

The fact that I know the condensed milk is most likely holding the bar together and I can't even taste it, is well plain rude. I've tried some of the other snacks Coles produces, and this well below their average.

I think I'll venture away from these snacks and give them some time to improve...and also wait 'til they are forced to include a Nutritional Information section