Navigation Menu

Choc Nut Peanut Milk Chocolate

First off, thanks to my fiancée's auntie for the bag of Filo snacks. This laid amongst the goodies and I was excited to try.. peanut milk chocolate screams delicious!


Oh dear god.... where have you been all my life. I love this snack. This tiny bite-size snack just crumbles as you open the packaging and the chocolate embraces the peanut butter taste and just melts ever so nicely in your mouth.

What a perfect combination! My only complaint is the pieces are way too small and requires me to test my skills in opening up another without crumbling this heavenly bite-size snack.
The image above is of an almost successful unwrapping. I think part of the fun in eating it is unwrapping and keeping the chocolate in mint condition. The reward  is even more sweeter.