Navigation Menu

Harry's Banana Caramel Swirl

Another of my fiancée's purchases from our local Woolies. She's in love with this brand...


Beautifully packaged as always but such a small container of ice-cream. Is the definition of gourmet: small serving sizes. It has a very artificial banana tasting ice-cream, like they blended those infamous banana shaped lollies I had when I was a kid. The caramel flavour is almost non existent. Where is the caramel???

So I finally reach the bottom of the container and voilà all the caramel sits there hiding under this banana counterpart, like those cheap Maccas sundaes where all my delicious fudge is at the bottom of the pig fat. The caramel was oh-so-sweet and beautiful to eat and paired up with the below par ice-cream... actually made a decent after dinner treat.