Navigation Menu

Cheese Ritz Crackers

I grew up on Ritz biscuits. There was something about them that my parents loved and I now have a soft spot for it.
The fatty in my says "Anything with cheese on top makes it better." Fortunately Ritz has kept this saying true.

How do you keep a great simple cracker like Ritz great?... add cheese! I like the light taste of cheese through the cracker that I've grown to love but best of all I like to snack it with a can of John West tuna.
The cracker is so simple and so light but unfortunately IS NOT a healthy snack. Just a nice change to the super oily chips I love. If you want the healthier choice.. there's a LOW FAT option available.

To be honest, its not the most addictive snack that's on the market and I don't ever crave it....BUT its been around since 1934, it's familiar and it'll always be a family favourite.