Navigation Menu

Snyder's of Hanover Jalapeno Pretzel Pieces

Yum! Jalapeño flavour.. the weak baby of the chillis.


The oh-so-famous quote “These pretzels are making me thirsty” – Made famous by Seinfield…
These pretzels make me feel like I’ve trekked through the Sahara for days without water…

After 10 pieces.. I managed to scull down half a litre of water and my mouth is still covered in seasoning…
The seasoning, unlike traditional snacks, is actually baked into the pretzel and then the pretzel looks like it was broken into irregular pieces.


That being said, you can't put this down as a flavour-less snack. It's far from it and aside from the overuse of seasoning.. it's not bad. Just have a bottle (or two) of water handy.

N.B Tried to finish the snack a few days later but felt sickened by the smell of jalapeno...had to give it away to the work colleagues...