Navigation Menu

Tic Tac Fruit Adventure

I'm such a sucker for advertisements. Saw the ad on TV and next thing I know I'm walking out of Woolies with a packet.

First taste...Yum! Tastes just like a packet of Nerds. There is no minty taste, only a nice & strong fruity taste as claimed. Also has a sour after-kick. I'm really liking it and at only 2 calories per Tic Tac, you can eat until you're hearts content.

Flavours inside are: Apple, Orange, Passionfruit and Cherry.

Just noticed there's no Nutritional Information on Tic Tac packets. This got me curious... Apparently if the package size has a surface area of less than 100cm2 it is not required to have an ingredient or nutritional panel. Interesting... you learn something new everyday.


99% of people eat their Tic Tacs all wrong... 

I've been eating my Tic Tacs like a Boss ever since I found out I've been eating it wrong all my life... 

Watch and learn!