Navigation Menu

Snickers Peanut Butter

The sight of this made me jump with joy... one of my favourite chocolate bars has just been made into a peanut butter interpretation...
Despite this being so small, I'm really liking the two pieces and the fact it's turned into squares. Nothing particularly clever but at least they're trying....

As labelled on the wrapping it's filled with peanut butter, peanut and nougat and covered in milk chocolate. Nothing more, nothing less.
This new bar lacks the peanuts that made the original Snickers so great. Although they replaced it with peanut butter (how can that be a bad thing) the intensity of it somewhat isn't enough.. leaving me feeling incomplete. When you have snacks like Reese's to complete with you really need to bring your A game.


 I'm sorry Snickers... you broke my heart and your promise... you did not satisfy.