Navigation Menu

Jelly Belly Tropical Mix


As a kid my visits to the doctor would end in a sweet treat to congratulate my bravery. A colourful jar of jelly beans were always on the table...but nothing like these new super beans they've released.

This Jelly Belly range is fantastic. Even if you didn't like Jellybeans. It has a bit of something for everyone and really brings out the kid in you. Bright colours and fantastic flavours, what's not to love.

The traditional jelly bean started out with a plain center where only the outer candy coating was colored and flavoured. In later generations the jelly bean became more superior to break itself from it's own tasteless mould. The center and outer candy shell were enhanced with flavour and even used real fruit juices and natural flavours. The finished product: a Jell Belly bean that contained half the sugar of the regular bean but more flavour than any generic jelly bean sold in store.
 
The sight and taste of Jelly Bellies reminds me of my time in New York, walking in the candy store for ages. I know it was just candy but it was just so fascinating to see how creative things they can do.
Personally I love blind tasted Jellybellies and just guessing their flavours. Haven't nailed it yet, guess I'll just have to buy another packet....