Navigation Menu

Starburst Limited Edition Mixed Berries

You can imagine my surprise & excitement when I saw Limited Edition printed bold and proudly on this Starburst packaging. Wow! This must be fantastic!




I quickly grabbed it off the shelf and rushed back to my desk at work. Opened it hastily, struggling at the same time because I was too excited.
SAME OLD TASTE, SAME 3D SHAPES!!!
I don't mind that it's the same because its familiar and enjoyable. But the word limited edition made it seem more special than it really is. So if you love Starbursts and not expecting new amazing flavours. This is for you. My favourite was the blueberry one. It didn't look as nicely moulded as the others in the packet but the sizing to sweetness ratio was just right.



If you really don't like them, here's something interesting you can do with your unwanted snack: