Navigation Menu

Seadawn Fish Snacks


So my trek to Asian groceries continues. I decided to pay a lil' visit to Chinese IGA in Haymarket. It's here that I find my next treat 'Seadawn Fish Snacks'.


It was on sale for 80 cents. What a bargain!

The packaging contained their weird fish mascot. It has two mouths, a cartoon one on  his face and a normal fish one on his head. This must mean the contents contain nuclear fish like from the Simpsons. I'm sold!

A very strong fishy smell engulfed the space around me as I opened the packet and to my surprise the contents actually looked appetizing.




It tasted like a nice fish jerkey, its dry and quite chewy. I wrote down in my log that I hated it BUT as I kept chewing I realise the flavour kept diminishing, leaving almost no aftertaste. Which meant I had to keep eating it and in a few minutes the whole packet was gone. Kind of left me craving for more.

If you're sick of beef jerkey and interested in something a lil' fishy... besides its fish-monster mascot...I'd say definitely give this a try.