Navigation Menu

Cadbury Egg & Spoon

In the theme of Easter.... Happy Easter to me! Thanks to my fiance for buying this for me. She saw me eyeing it at Woolies but didn't feel right forking out the "Easter rates" for chocolate!

I'm a full confessed lover of Cadbury now, especially for their latest innovation.
Firstly their packaging in a traditional egg carton that's dyed their famous-purple is pure brilliance. I feel a bit privileged to be holding this specimen to the checkout.



Another nice touch is the coloured spoons pre-packed with the product. Really loving the whole egg and spoon theme they got going.

And inside all the great marketing packaging is a beautiful egg shaped chocolate hiding a delightful white mousse.
I was getting worried that the Creme Egg was going to rule Easter forever... stand back.. we got a new contender!