Navigation Menu

Oreo - Peanut Butter 'n' Chocolate Creme

First off *fist bump* to my Oreo buddy for finding this and then buying it for me. This cookie takes 59 minutes to make, consists of 12 flowers, 12 dots and 12 dashes on each side and each cookie has 90 ridges. But it takes me 10 seconds to eat it....


I remember a few years ago I found a packet of peanut butter Oreos and I also remember demolishing a whole packet in one seating.

The packaging clearly indicates its from the good people of Kraft Foods Asia Pacific. They have a wider range of flavour. Oreos in China come in Green Tea as well as Double Fruit flavors such as orange and mango or raspberry and blueberry. Oreos in Indonesia come in Blueberry Ice Cream, Orange Ice Cream, Golden Vanilla and Double Delight (chocolate and peanut).

I was kinda disappointed with this. I think I hyped myself up for this failure, expecting a peanut butter explosion like that of Reese products - leaving you feeling sluggish but fulfilled. The fat kid in me made me want to open the biscuit and dump a spoon of peanut butter on it. Nonetheless I'm still an Oreo's lover and cant wait for the day they make a Double Stuffed Peanut Butter Oreo!


Market research found that while 84 percent of men ate the cookie whole, 41 percent of women pulled the cookie apart. (I eat Oreo's like a MAN!)