Navigation Menu

Kit Kat Dark Chocolate

Dark chocolate Kit Kat has the same appeal as regular Kit Kat but the slight bitterness kinda stops you from wolfing down a family block in one sitting. Personally I still prefer the original.


As I grow older my appreciation for dark chocolate increases. Is there a correlation between bitter taste buds and growing older?
FUN FACT: The average person has about 10,000 taste buds and they're replaced every 2 weeks or so. But as a person ages, some of those taste cells don't get replaced. An older person may only have 5,000 working taste buds. That's why certain foods may taste less stronger to adults.
Coffee, Beer, Dark Chocolate...and soon I'll be grabbing myself a plate of bitter melon.

As the saying goes 'Have a break, have a Kit Kat' and enjoy this ad (I need to buy some Kit Kat from India)