Navigation Menu

Sara Lee's Caramel Peanut Brittle

I've been meaning to post an entry on this for ages. Bought two weeks ago, been too busy scoffing it down to write anything. I saw the words 'peanut brittle' and my eyes lit up. I saw the word 'caramel' and I knew I could convince my gf that this was worth trying (she loves caramel as much I love peanut butter). This is definitely the best flavoured icecream in their range.


The smooth icecream with a light hint of caramel flavour, then evenly spread in the container are delightful crispy surprises of peanut brittle. I'm no wordsmith and I can't describe how good this icecream is, but please please please go and try it, especially if you love the peanutty goodness.


The icecream is so good that after dinner we kick our feet up and sit in front of the telly to watch our favourite sit-coms/cooking shows and dig away 'til our bellies content.