Navigation Menu

Nature Valley Granola Bar

On my latest escapade to the local Coles, I bought myself a box of Granola Bars. I'm easily fooled by nice packaging and on-sale signs. This comes packed in two bar pouches. Personally, I prefer 10 individually wrapped items to stop me from over-snacking.




Compressed oats, tied into some fruity flavours. After the first few bites, the product starts to taste like Weet-Bix thats been soaking in milk for way too long - getting stuck on the roof of my mouth and in my teeth. A bit unpleasant. Oh and don't be fooled by the 'healthy fruit flavours' either because this item will be a 200 calorie hit.

If you're ever worried of your granola bar catching on fire when you decide to smoke and eat it, then this kid has done you a favour. If not, then the two kids making this video should be arrested, one for being a future arsonist and one for his horrible camera work.




I just noticed on the Nature Valley website that they have a peanut butter flavour bar. *drools* Oh for the non-frequent visitors of my pantry... I love peanut butter flavoured anything.