Navigation Menu

Pretz - Curry

I personally try and stop buying snacks that don't have enough English to identify what the item is.
This one slipped through my filters.....
Judging from the packaging I can only assume it be some curry flavoured sticks. Fortunately I got lucky this time and upon opening the sealed packaging a gust of curry powder smell invaded my desk and I was slightly relieved. 

The stick like snack ( I assume its an attempt to emulate a bread stick) is lightly seasoned with curry powder (non spicy) and very enjoyable to eat. The flavouring is not intense, hence you can easily polish off the whole packet in one sitting.
There's a wide range of sweet and savoury bread sticks and I for one am eager to try and review all of them if I can. In the mean time I give the Curry Flavour my tick of approval.