Navigation Menu

Mamee Monster Snek Mi BBQ

The packaging brings up so many memories as a Asian kid in the schoolyard sporting a bowl haircut....
I love how this snack has the feeling of being a kid again... dried noodles in a packet with seasoning... doesn't sound that appealing as an adult but how fantastic was the feeling to open your lunchbox with a packet sitting beside your sandwich....

Ironic though because I personally don't like noodle dishes as much as rice dishes.

I was excited to eat this again....I haven't had it for so long.  You dump the seasoning in, crush the noodles and serve. I never really got the technique down pat of evenly seasoning each bite rather than amassing a lot of salt at the bottom.
Just the taste of dry noodle and salty BBQ seasoning.... not so delicious now but I enjoyed reminiscing.