Navigation Menu

Kettle Chunky Mediterranean Herbs & Spices

If Kettle releases a new range of snacks, you can trust me to be there to try.
I'm a big believer of the Kettle brand. It doesn't usually make a product/flavour that is disappointing.

Upon seeing this, I assumed they finally stole my idea and only made chips that have many folds. If you know what I'm talking about then you too love this rare but superb occurrence in your packet.

Instead its a thicker and more harder chip. It crunches hard which is really satisfying and has a taste of sundried tomato and rosemary. Initially I was unimpressed but eventually got use to the consistency of the chip and actually enjoyed it enough to polish it all off. The one downside is why is the chip packet so small for the same price as the larger normal Kettles?
Until they finally make a bag of only folded chips... I guess I'll have to stick to buying these to satisfy my cravings...