Navigation Menu

Marvellous Creations Banana Candy Peanut Drops Choc Biscuit

So Marvellous Creations have been around since mid 2012.. now they want to introduce a new member to their family.
I'm really liking the fact that we as the people have a say on whether this flavour stays or goes... I feel empowered by importance... or high on sugar... it's really hard to tell.

This is a Woolworth's exclusive deal and can only be purchased there. Their Marvellous Creations' marketing team is doing a wonderful job. In the first few months upon release, it was actually sold out in many locations. Sold out and chocolate should not be in the same sentence. It's just chocolate... is it really that good?

I think the hype is over these "new" flavours... which really is just combining other candies that already exist into their chocolate. You could potentially make these if you just melted a block of dairy milk chocolate and added all the crunchy bits you liked and refrigerated it again. 

I love the familiar taste of dairy milk chocolate.. which is very creamy and super sweet. The after taste lingers of banana essence. I can feel the crunch of the choc biscuit but its drowned in the taste of the dairy milk chocolate. As for the peanut... its almost non existent. 
I just realised... I think my fiancée has been calling these Marvel-licious... and maybe it is... but not this flavour. The other flavours easily dominate their new one and I'm voting you out of Joyville.