Navigation Menu

Subway Flatbread

First off, let me start off by saying how daunting the Subway experience can be for newbies. I'm a seasoned veteran who knows which combo of everything I want. 

Lately on TV they have been sandblasting the viewers with ads from Subway commericals promoting their new flatbread option. So I decided to switch it up and give this newcomer a chance.

First thing you notice is they can't jam pack this sandwich with things. So I get less bread, less meat and less salad.

The sandwich artist insisted that my friend get it toasted as it's not that great when you "Eat Fresh". How ironic.

The footlong is made up of two individual wraps which means that in the middle section as they're building the sandwich, they have to leave blank so that you can easily break it into two separate wraps.
The taste overall felt lighter and less messy with hardly any crumbs anywhere. You do feel less fulfilled because it was overall a smaller meal with this choice. I think I'll stick with my Italian Herbs and Cheese.