Navigation Menu

Tim Tam Chocolicious Bites Gooey Caramel

Is it just me or Tim Tams keep getting smaller and smaller? My next prediction is Tim Tam in the shape of M&Ms.
These were suggested to me by my fiancée’s brother. Another fellow chocolate lover! But in this case we had to settle for the Caramel option for my fiancée’s sake. 
I love how it's individually packed so it's perfect to bring along to work and I'm no longer scouring for something to close my half eaten packet of Tim Tams.

For such a small size its a super dense Tim Tam, with strong caramel flavour and it's like eating sugar: it's so sweet! I think the bite size is the perfect portion for such a explosive caramel and sugary sensation.
I really like it! The original Tim Tam style was getting stale. It goes on sale so often because they need to find a way to get rid of the stock. Their other recent marketing gimmick was making the packets smaller and financially impracticable. That didn't introduce any new solutions to the problem. 

I'm glad that at least this product has a slight change in texture and taste. I can imagine investing more money especially when they expand their flavour range.