Navigation Menu

Signature Paparoti Bun with Condense Milk

Have you ever wondered why people got diabetes?

Paparoti provides buns with coffees in a bakery-cafe theme. Established in Malaysia back in 2003, their stores have popped up all over Asia and finally hit the shore of Australia in 2010.
My friend asked for the signature bun which consists of a crispy and fragrant coffee-cream coated over light and fluffy dough with a hint of a buttery filling then drenched in condense milk. Actually his exact words was "Extra condense milk". 

The girl who served us made some side remark after he asked for extra condense milk in his Teh Tarik implying did he want diabetes. 

The Teh Tarik was a bit disappointing as my only real experience of it was from Mamak which made me fall in love with the drink. 

The bun was soft, fluffy and warm. The taste of coffee in the bun dressed with condense milk really brings back memories of my dad making jugs of iced coffee and condense milk on those hot summers when I was growing up. 

Thanks Paparoti for the flashback and I'll definitely be revisiting....