Navigation Menu

Whittakers Peanut Butter

Big claim from my fiancee's brother: "It's better than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!"
This made me very curious as to how amazing this is. I mean have you had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?? It's super sweet chocolate with a peanut butter goodness on the inside.

I personally have a long relationships with Whittakers. Their mini coconut slabs have been curing my sweet tooth craving for years. To find out they have moved into the big chocolate block format and releasing new flavours is quite exciting.

The chocolate is beautiful, the peanut butter tastes like melted peanut butter from a jar. The combination is magnificent... but even without tasting it I could have told you that. The soft melting peanut butter makes it more savoury than sweet but still ever so scrumptious and definitely no complaints here.
I'm not sure I'd give up Reese's and replace it with this permanently. All I know is if the price finally drops on these blocks of chocolates... I'll definitely be in line to stock up my pantry.

Update: I can't seem to see them at Coles anymore. Are they already discontinued?