Navigation Menu

Coles Cool Coconut

My mini mission of finding generic brand goods that can replace or surpass well-known brands. Today we have a Bounty challenger!
I love Bounty. From the colour of their wrapping to the beautiful taste of the chocolate and coconut combination. 

I'm surprising to find Cole's interpretation is quite good. The name is quite lame, Cool Coconut, almost like they're trying too hard with alliteration. I think this product can stand proud amongst its generic brothers and sisters.

I'm also not a fan of green packaging. This should be reserved for mint flavours only. 

The coconut center isnt very sweet but the slightly hard coconut shell has enough sweetness to save its reputation.
I'd definitely recommend a try and at a always low price of $2.25 for 12 pieces, why wouldn't you.