Navigation Menu

Salami Twiggy Sticks Hot

This is my biggest food fetish.. I love Primo Twiggy Sticks!

I've liked them since I was in primary school, holding my 50 cents and waiting in line to get one that's individually wrapped. I always chose the spicy one... Knowing now how processed it is, I still can't help but love it. Its essentially salami in a miniature stick form. The spicy edition has a very mild kick to it but won't leave you gasping for milk.

As I'm doing my research and blogging this delicious snack, I came across an article from Today Tonight (I know.. not the most reliable source in the world) and it mentioned that cold food should be kept below 5 degrees to decrease the chance of bacteria spreading. It specifically mentioned that Coles was found to have kept their Twiggy Sticks at 16 degrees... dear god... I'm infested with maggots...