Navigation Menu

Chocolate Rocks

So what is there to do at Hunter Valley... visit Hunter Valley Chocolate on Broke Road of course....

On every trip to Hunter, it's a tradition for us to visit this place, usually to get my typical marshmallows dipped in a chocolate fondue.

This time my fiance's sister makes a purchase that looks like it belongs on the shelf of a amateur geologist.

These chocolates look amazing.. almost too beautiful to eat.. but beauty aside, the chocolates tasted like a blander version of an M&M. I think for the people that aren't after a super rich chocolate sensation, then this is definitely for you. Though to be honest, because it wasn't super sweet.. it tasted kinda like cheap chocolate. 

All in all, my visit to the store never disappoints. I manage to break the tradition and bought a new chocolate snack to review instead of dipping into the fondue....